Highway Hooligan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Highway Hooligan

A forum for the customers, dealers and distributors of Highway Hooligan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

****Helmet Video Camera****

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

****Helmet Video Camera**** Empty
PostSubject: ****Helmet Video Camera****   ****Helmet Video Camera**** EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:49 pm

This is the coolest shit ever. $200 and you can have a video camera for you helmet. I'll have to get more pictures and information on it. My guy called me to let me know it was coming out in the next couple of weeks. I do know that it comes with a suction cup mount, camera, cables and a 1GB card. You download the video right to your computer. Be cool for anyone taking any bike trips are anything. Hell, wear your helmet in a bar fight and record the action!
Back to top Go down
http://www.highwayhooligan.com
ifixphns
Cootie Queen
ifixphns

PostSubject: Re: ****Helmet Video Camera****   ****Helmet Video Camera**** EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 7:40 am

What's it called? I've seen some little cams at the local Yamaha shop. Look like they could be mounted just about anywhere for some cool ride vids. Cool
Back to top Go down
spicolli
Donkey Door Checker
spicolli

PostSubject: Re: ****Helmet Video Camera****   ****Helmet Video Camera**** EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 11:00 am

a helmet cam would be sick,, give us some mo info please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****Helmet Video Camera****   ****Helmet Video Camera**** EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:05 pm

This video was filmed using the GoPro camera. It just goes to show how smooth the video is, the quality is amazing. Of course, it would have been a better video if it were sunny day, but thats not the camera's fault.

My favorite new product with my favorite car, enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_Co2zeuUw
Back to top Go down
http://www.highwayhooligan.com
spicolli
Donkey Door Checker
spicolli

PostSubject: Re: ****Helmet Video Camera****   ****Helmet Video Camera**** EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:29 pm

dam that is some dope footage.. if i had a good small camera i could make some sick ass videos.. all i got now is my phone an shit dont even got that it crapped out last night when i was riddin in the rain at night through a bunch of cars it would have been dope , i was gettin so wet but i got good gear. an when i got to my buddys house to watch it ..it started an i was like cool , then glitch glitch an all white screen .. now i cant see shit on my screen i dont know anyones number cant shoot any more pics of my new bars cant shoot any videos of me rippin down all the roads Mad okokok
cool camera Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Helmet Video Camera****   ****Helmet Video Camera**** Empty

Back to top Go down

****Helmet Video Camera****
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Highway Hooligan :: Product Updates & Questions-
Jump to: