Highway Hooligan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Highway Hooligan

A forum for the customers, dealers and distributors of Highway Hooligan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTF??? Demotteguy???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WTF??? Demotteguy??? Empty
PostSubject: WTF??? Demotteguy???   WTF??? Demotteguy??? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 7:24 am

I guess someone signed up as me on the Hardknock forum or something? I got an email saying that someone used my email address to sign up as demotteguy? Wasn't me. Rickroll called me at 1:30am (Rick, don't you sleep?) and asked me if I was posting shit on the knock forum.

So, what was said?
Back to top Go down
http://www.highwayhooligan.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTF??? Demotteguy???   WTF??? Demotteguy??? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:21 am

I just got off the phone with Rickroll and found out that someone posted the newsletter I sent out yesterday. Hmmm.... I only sent that newsletter to a handful of people.
Back to top Go down
ifixphns
Cootie Queen
ifixphns

PostSubject: Re: WTF??? Demotteguy???   WTF??? Demotteguy??? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:54 am

Yeah, I saw that last night. Was going to look for it this AM and update this post, but it's gone. Hmmmm indeed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTF??? Demotteguy???   WTF??? Demotteguy??? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 9:02 am

I think someone has way to much time on their hands. Probably jealous of how good looking I am. afro
Back to top Go down
spicolli
Donkey Door Checker
spicolli

PostSubject: Re: WTF??? Demotteguy???   WTF??? Demotteguy??? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:28 am

yeah it was getting on my neverse it was like a spam bomb... i would tell you if it was me i got that email shit i was in it Very Happy but what ever it was kinda funny it would have been funnier to post the picks of the tampons an the letter you sent kelly WTF??? Demotteguy??? Tampon1

WTF??? Demotteguy??? ROFLMAO1
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTF??? Demotteguy???   WTF??? Demotteguy??? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 6:16 am

spicolli wrote:
yeah it was getting on my neverse it was like a spam bomb... i would tell you if it was me i got that email shit i was in it Very Happy but what ever it was kinda funny it would have been funnier to post the picks of the tampons an the letter you sent kelly WTF??? Demotteguy??? Tampon1

WTF??? Demotteguy??? ROFLMAO1

I wish I could have been there to see him open the box!
Back to top Go down
spicolli
Donkey Door Checker
spicolli

PostSubject: Re: WTF??? Demotteguy???   WTF??? Demotteguy??? EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:48 pm

what the hell kelly changed my status to wicker knocker? man what her deal. Very Happy shit if anything im an fuckin hardcore knock focker... shit shes givin hardknocker status to people that dont even own a hardknock.... sorry had to vent an i like this forum not as busy but badass....jeremy this new lay out is really realy nice .. i dig the hobo for the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF??? Demotteguy???   WTF??? Demotteguy??? Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF??? Demotteguy???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Highway Hooligan :: Non-Motorcycle Related Discussion-
Jump to: