Highway Hooligan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Highway Hooligan

A forum for the customers, dealers and distributors of Highway Hooligan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where in the HELL is everyone?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rev_mikey13
Cankle Bandit
rev_mikey13

Where in the HELL is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:40 am

HUH? Does anyone ever come and check this out anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://www.smkustoms.net
ifixphns
Cootie Queen
ifixphns

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:18 am

I've been wondering the same. I pop over several times a day, and see no new posts, and nobody online. If I had anything to contribute, I would. I prolly should just BS. Razz
Back to top Go down
rev_mikey13
Cankle Bandit
rev_mikey13

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:50 am

I put some pics of my Knock in the show us your rides section. No more ruby red cheers
Back to top Go down
spicolli
Donkey Door Checker
spicolli

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:16 pm

IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET LIFE STARIGHT TOUGH TIMES Very Happy havnt been online as much.. doing some new springer shit with tims kustoms for thr 200cc hardknock...
Back to top Go down
rev_mikey13
Cankle Bandit
rev_mikey13

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:21 pm

How's that coming? Tim's been busy as hell it seems like comin up with cool shit for the Knocks. I wish he would have got back with me on the custom footboards I told him about. I wanted to take the barefoot gas pedal design and make a left and right feet for footboards for my Knock.
Back to top Go down
Trexducatis
Lint Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Been busy myself...workin evening shifts and been outta town for the holidays. Scraping up change towards Ducatis parts and saving for a bobber.
Sold ruby red? whatcha gonna do now?
Back to top Go down
rev_mikey13
Cankle Bandit
rev_mikey13

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:40 pm

Not sold, just made it my own. I'm not gonna sell it, I'm just gonna get a bigger bike come spring time. That way I'll have my Knock and my other ride.
Back to top Go down
spicolli
Donkey Door Checker
spicolli

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:49 pm

yeah he is pretty busy he is makin springer kits for the 200 so there will be skinny front tire . the 110 look, oldschool with the 200 an he is makin an upgeade bolt kit so you will have grade 8 bolts. no more cheap shit. 20$ a set shipped.the floorboards you want would be cool i dig your ride..have you see those foot pedal for cars that look like feet. maybe throw them bitches on there cheap an that would be easy.. i dont know just a thought i will mention it to tim an see what he says
Back to top Go down
spicolli
Donkey Door Checker
spicolli

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:51 pm

REV WAIT AN GET THE HOOLIGAN SPECIAL Very Happy OR THE 250 HARDKNOCK FOR YOUR OTHER RIDE Smile
Back to top Go down
Trexducatis
Lint Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:53 pm

right on...whatcha gettin? and whats ruby gonna look like? I like the "foot" boards idea.
trace 'em out on diamond plate and weld some nuts on to bolt it to the frame. Might make them fold for safety. I've been carving shifters and making jewelry.
Back to top Go down
rev_mikey13
Cankle Bandit
rev_mikey13

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:00 pm

I've got pics up here under show us your ride of the new look. I have a barefoot gas pedal and thought about getting another and turning it upside down and grinding off the ridges but when I got to lookin at it it won't work. The pedals are are different thickness through out. I didn't think about doing diamond plate. You just gave me a an IDEA(ding). That would be fairly easy and probably cheaper.

Props to you Spicolli, man you ride the dookie out of your Knock and that's pretty cool, hardcore hardknocker. Your like the post office, rain, sleet, snow or shine, Spicolli's on his KNock all the time lol!
Back to top Go down
spicolli
Donkey Door Checker
spicolli

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:17 pm

i love my knock Very Happy i renamed it the dirty sanchez Very Happy an i just finished a new video.....IM GOING TO DO THE FIST SHOWING OF IT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.......IT WAS A QUICK RIDE WITH K9KARL. dude is cooler then shit.. an yeah we beat the shit out of the dude on the goldwing that fuct up my shot at the end. Very Happy JK

Where in the HELL is everyone? Th_0c54e471

WHAD YA THINK.......COME ON PEOPLE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked cheers Neutral Sleep affraid scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Trexducatis
Lint Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:20 pm

Looking good rev. ride that thing in anger once for me...lol
Back to top Go down
Trexducatis
Lint Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:25 pm

FAWKING coool stony dude! keep 'em coming
Back to top Go down
rev_mikey13
Cankle Bandit
rev_mikey13

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:42 pm

YOur video froze up my computer Very Happy My work computer sucks I'll have to view it on my laptop at home later. I have enjoyed your videos though. You should get your gaurd bum friend to do some videos lol!
Back to top Go down
spicolli
Donkey Door Checker
spicolli

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:47 pm

SALVADOR
Where in the HELL is everyone? DSCN0145
I NEED TO GET MORE FOOTAGE OF THAT GUY ...
Back to top Go down
rev_mikey13
Cankle Bandit
rev_mikey13

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:49 pm

That's great. You made his day when you let him sit on your KNock didn't you. lol!
Back to top Go down
spicolli
Donkey Door Checker
spicolli

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:55 pm

OH FUCK...... JUST GOT THE CALL GOING TO PUT ON MY NEW FRONT END 2 OVER BABY Very Happy BLACK TUBES I WILL BE POSTIN PICS SOON... SEE YA LATER FELLAS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trexducatis
Lint Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:52 pm

spicoli ya lucky bastich! better have taken your cam w/ ya...we want pics!!!
Back to top Go down
spicolli
Donkey Door Checker
spicolli

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 8:56 pm

ok can you see the diffrence?? Very Happy this first is befor
Where in the HELL is everyone? DSCN0056
now this is the tims kustoms specail 2 over it feels fuckin rad!!!!!!!!
Where in the HELL is everyone? DSCN0419
Back to top Go down
Trexducatis
Lint Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:01 pm

sick, fawkers....gonna be badass ona 200! I wanna fly down and ride them all including the trike! Jealous Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
spicolli
Donkey Door Checker
spicolli

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:18 pm

hahahahahahahaha here is the 200. cheers
Where in the HELL is everyone? DSCN0407
Back to top Go down
rev_mikey13
Cankle Bandit
rev_mikey13

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:58 am

The springer on the 200 looks good. Call me a dumbass, buut what exactly is the difference in the stock and the 2 over? I've asked before what the stock was but didn't get an answer. Does the 2 over give it more rake, put the front out a little more? HELP me on this. It does look cool with the black tubes.
Back to top Go down
rasta1
Cootie Queen
rasta1

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:54 am

yea id like to know also, spicolli did you check your e-mail? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rev_mikey13
Cankle Bandit
rev_mikey13

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:58 am

What;s up Rasta. What happened to the other forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in the HELL is everyone?   Where in the HELL is everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where in the HELL is everyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Highway Hooligan :: Non-Motorcycle Related Discussion-
Jump to: