Highway Hooligan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Highway Hooligan

A forum for the customers, dealers and distributors of Highway Hooligan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks to Everyone!

Go down 
+2
moonshinedeluxe
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thanks to Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:41 am

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is supporting their local drunk. When I found the Hardknock forum and met you guys, I thought shit, these are the guys that would respect a cool 250. I know you're not out there in strong numbers, but you represent big time. 4,000 or so Hardknockers out of 6 trillion people in the world.... but you wouldn't know it because you have the energy of 6 trillion people. That shit right there fires me up.

I hope I have the same kind of following the Hardknock has. But, I just wanted to say thank you. I appreciate the support.
Back to top Go down
http://www.highwayhooligan.com
moonshinedeluxe
Cootie Queen
moonshinedeluxe

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:24 am

Thank you for putting this forum and a new bike together!
Back to top Go down
jasonswllw
Lint Licker
jasonswllw

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:55 pm

yea thanks !
Back to top Go down
CotJocky
Lint Licker
CotJocky

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:20 pm

Admin wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is supporting their local drunk. When I found the Hardknock forum and met you guys, I thought shit, these are the guys that would respect a cool 250. I know you're not out there in strong numbers, but you represent big time. 4,000 or so Hardknockers out of 6 trillion people in the world.... but you wouldn't know it because you have the energy of 6 trillion people. That shit right there fires me up.

I hope I have the same kind of following the Hardknock has. But, I just wanted to say thank you. I appreciate the support.

You seem like a stand up guy. Once you get your product out and it rocks like it should, if I can scrounge up the scratch, I'll be getting one. Wink
Back to top Go down
jasonswllw
Lint Licker
jasonswllw

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:23 pm

ya i might be selling my knocks for one.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:35 pm

jasonswllw wrote:
ya i might be selling my knocks for one.

I've heard that a lot lately. We might have to do a trade up program, lol.
Back to top Go down
jasonswllw
Lint Licker
jasonswllw

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:36 pm

ive got 2 of them.
Back to top Go down
Shogun_of_Comstock
Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:40 pm

Highway, I hit a lot of shows throughout MI, IN, IL with my knocks. I'd be more than happy to get your bike out and about to some of these. I've always ridden small Harley's (125cc to 1000cc), Hummers, Pacers, Sprints, and Sportsters. My daily rider/show bike is my 200cc Knock. Your 250 is my kind of bike bro, and I can't wait to see/get involved with it man.
Back to top Go down
billyhall
Cootie Queen
billyhall

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:00 pm

Highway Hooligan this is cool as hell you talked about making a bike didnt know it would be this soon wow
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:05 pm

I'm working hard to get it out there by May of 2009. I hope you guys dig it, I'm pouring my heart & soul into this thing.
Back to top Go down
jasonswllw
Lint Licker
jasonswllw

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:06 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
billyhall
Cootie Queen
billyhall

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:23 pm

will this be a full size bike
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Yeah, full size, softail.
Back to top Go down
billyhall
Cootie Queen
billyhall

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:16 pm

will it have a springer that would be cool with some aps yea
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:10 pm

No springer. Not this year anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone!   Thanks to Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks to Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Highway Hooligan :: Non-Motorcycle Related Discussion-
Jump to: