Highway Hooligan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Highway Hooligan

A forum for the customers, dealers and distributors of Highway Hooligan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i ain't fergot no one...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hogdogs
Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins

i ain't fergot no one... Empty
PostSubject: i ain't fergot no one...   i ain't fergot no one... EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 4:03 pm

Just got the 30 day email... Been gearing up for both hog doggin and general gun season...
One track mind you know...
Brent
Back to top Go down
spicolli
Donkey Door Checker
spicolli

PostSubject: Re: i ain't fergot no one...   i ain't fergot no one... EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 4:19 pm

cool i was wonder in where the hell your at ... gettin ready to get you some hogz huh.sweet gotta love that bacon
Back to top Go down
hogdogs
Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins

PostSubject: Re: i ain't fergot no one...   i ain't fergot no one... EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:44 pm

Been hoggin 5-6 times in a bit over a month... Bought ammo for gun season and cleaned up the 3 guns completely.
Spic, wild hogs don't typically yield much "bacon" but a few do. generally the ones that get caught and have their nads cut out and released will grow some bacon in 6-12 months since their mind is just on eating from then on. I got a few young dogs to get started. But I am hoping to shoot some pork while deer huntin'. I need to kill a gob to fill freezers for myself and friends. My deal is if they provide space for meat they can eat what they need so long as they leave me some.
Brent
Back to top Go down
spicolli
Donkey Door Checker
spicolli

PostSubject: Re: i ain't fergot no one...   i ain't fergot no one... EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:37 pm

sweet sound like your ready to get shit done... ive just been workin about to get a 200 hardknock but not sure if i should rush into it or if i should hold off a bit .. well see.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i ain't fergot no one...   i ain't fergot no one... Empty

Back to top Go down

i ain't fergot no one...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Highway Hooligan :: Non-Motorcycle Related Discussion-
Jump to: